Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's in my Yogi Bag

Since I'm always on the go teaching at different studios throughout the week there are some yogi essentials I always have in my bag.

First off, I love my Lululemon Triumphant Tote Bag which I got in "Persian Purple."
It is the perfect size for all my yogi essentials. It's not too bulky and has several compartments and pockets that help me keep my stuff organized, but also keep my CTA card & wallet somewhere that's easy for me to access, but still being able to keep those items secure. I also love the interior pocket that comes w/ removable bag for all my dirty yogi clothes & shoes.

What's inside:
I LOVE this blend of oils, it's a blend of wild orange, lemon. grapefruit, mandarin, bergamot, tangerine, clementine & vanilla. It is super energizing & many of my yogi friends have said that it smells like an "orange dreamsicle." It is the perfect energizing blend that wakes me up & I just place a couple of drops on my temples, behind my ears & the tops of my feet before I teach class. You can purchase this blend of essential oils via Ria's website http://www.mydoterra.com/rialovesyoga/ or contact me. =)

I purchased the "Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar" because after teaching so many classes/practicing yoga throughout the week my muscles tend to get a bit sore. This massage bar is so awesome because it has whole Aduki/Azuki (Japanese Red Beans) Beans in the bar that when you glide it onto your skin it feels like fingertips that work to relieve the muscles & tension.
Some benefits:
  • Aduki beans work your muscles and aches as the bar is massaged into the skin and they help to break out tension. 
  • Cinnamon leaf oil is a brownish-yellow oil, which has a warm, rich and spicy aroma. Commonly used to fight feelings of depression, weakness and exhaustion, it has many other properties, including being an antiseptic, antibiotic and analgesic


  I like using this powder after showering, it's great because sometimes after teaching/working out I still feel like I'm sweating but this dusting powder is awesome because it soaks up that extra moisture. The girls at LUSH were also nice enough to give me a little container so I wouldn't have to have to worry about the powder making a mess in my bag or have to carry the entire container in my bag. The smell of Jasmine and cocoa butter leaves a nice fresh scent on your skin too.

I love that LUSH products are all fresh, organic & handmade. LUSH also believes in protecting people, animals, and the planet. They pride themselves on creating sustainable products and reducing waste by selling products (like the massage bar) without plastic packaging and when necessary selling their products in recyclable containers.

EOS, The best lip balm, ever! Some people think that it's like a big egg when I bust it out of my bag. Sweet Mint & summer fruit are my fav flavors. It's 95% organic & 100% natural. It's pretty cheap too & you can find it at your local drugstore or beauty supply store.


The perfect mild facial cleanser after teaching/working out. I keep the travel size cleanser in my bag. I like this cleanser lathers on your skin, removes make-up & dirt but doesn't dry out your skin.
This is pretty much the item that I do not forget to pack before teaching/working out because I definitely have to stay hydrated! I recommend that everyone purchase a reusable water bottle because not only does it reduce your carbon footprint from purchasing a plastic water bottle, it also saves you some money because you can refill it throughout the day!!! (you don't have to buy a Hello Kitty one, but she's my fav so this one works for me hehe)

xoxo
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment